Monday, March 12, 2007

Alive And Well!

I am pleased to inform you, my loyal reader, that I am (indeed) alive and well. This past month has been quite the "thrill ride"... and me...I've been something of an emotional train wreck. You know the drill---happy one second, then in tears, then scared about the future, then deliriously tired, then deeply in love, then strangely at peace---and on and on down the wacky-track.

I thought about checking in here on several occasions only to change my mind mid-post. I wouldn't want to scare anyone away or anything. Noo...better to wait until things settled down a bit...


...and now they have (I hope). So here I am, and bearing good news, no less!


RON HAS A NEW JOB!!!


Yes, praise the Lord, it is true! He won't actually start until March 26th, but he does have a sure thing. It is with an excellent company, with good pay and excellent benefits. It is even quite close to home. We are pleased!


We have survived this stretch of unemployment. (deep sigh of relief)

And to top that off, we haven't even had any more major illnesses, pet emergencies, or plumbing problems. Whoo-hoo!

I am still in emotional recovery though. I will be back to post again soon. (Hopefully with my humor intact next time.)

Until then, just know that we are well...we've faced some storms this past month...but we are well.

And for that, we are thankful.

Tonya

2 comments:

Tasha said...

"ooooh child... things are gonna get easier!!"

Told you!! :)

Unknown said...

I know I was certainly very worried about you guys!! I'm glad to hear that Ron got a good job and things are looking up.